Friday, March 20, 2009

Been tired for days, but no SP

Strange how Sleep Paralysis hasn't reared it's ugly face lately. I've been so tired for days and just feeling generally "blah." Maybe it's just menstruation that's causing me to feel like this. Maybe my body is giving me a break from Sleep Paralysis while I menstruate. Awww... isn't that nice?

I didn't fall asleep until almost 2am this morning because of that nap late yesterday afternoon. I didn't want to get up at 6:30am though.

Oh, something else strange happened last night. Around 1am I was reading about sleep paralysis and parasomnias when I suddenly started gagging! This immediate, intense nausea overwhelmed me, causing me to gag on nothing at all. I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed some crackers to settle my stomach. After a few minutes the nausea died down. I awoke this morning still a little sick to my stomach.

Also, I don't remember much from my dreams last night. All I remember is that I was walking around without a shirt on and kept seeing myself in mirrors. But the reflection wasn't quite right. Strange.

I sent Dr. Wu an email today with regard to the University of Pennsylvania Sleep Clinical Trial that I mentioned in a post yesterday. I'm awaiting a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment