Tuesday, March 17, 2009

No SP, Just AF

Last night I tried to force myself to have a Sleep Paralysis episode. I fell asleep on my back and tried to think about previous sleep paralysis episodes. (I've noticed that when I think about SP a lot before bed I am more likely to experience it...) But it didn't work. I don't even know if I dreamed last night. I feel asleep around 12:30am and woke up at 4:30am. Been awake since.

The only thing that did visit me last night was "Aunt Flo." We'll see if "she" has an effect on the occurrence of my sleep paralysis.

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to get an episode of SP, try a scary movie. Not just bloody and gross, but an actual psychological thriller. Like Strangers, for example. That one puts the mind in the right "mood", although I wouldn't suggest this movie if you live alone in the woods.

    ~ Kristi

    ReplyDelete