Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tired

I know I had dreams last night... I remember something happening. The dreams seem to be on the "tip" of my mind. I can't remember even one detail. It's so frustrating. The only thing I am positive about is that I did not have Sleep Paralysis or Exploding Head Syndrome episodes.

I fell asleep around 12:30am again. My husband was out of town last night, so I postponed going to sleep for as long as I could. I always get scared when he's not here. Every normal noise suddenly sounds eerily like someone is trying to break into our house. I don't notice these noises when he's here. He's usually only gone one night per week for work, but this week he will be gone two nights. So, I have another night like last night ahead of me tonight.

Anyway, I woke up at 6am this morning. I woke up extremely exhausted though. This is unusual for me, as I enjoy waking up early and getting my day started with a quiet breakfast while the kids are still asleep. Hopefully I'll feel peppier later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment