Friday, March 20, 2009

Locking him out

I took another nap today.  It was around 3pm I think.  I woke up at 5pm.

Just about an hour prior to my nap, my husband and I had a little argument.

So, my dream:  At first I was on a speedboat in a lake with my sister, her boyfriend, and a few other people, maybe family members.  My sister's boyfriend was someone whom I have never met before, I think I've seen him on television.  Anyway, we stop at a dock in the Caicos and discuss how we had been to the Caicos many times, but never had we taken this particular boyfriend with us.  I laughed to myself and said aloud, "Funny how we get our memories confused... it feels like you've been here with us before, but you haven't."

Then, suddenly, I am inside a house.  It was a familiar house, but I've never been there before.  I was trying to get away from my husband.  I wanted to lock myself in my room, but every time I tried to lock the doors they wouldn't lock correctly or the door itself would fall off the hinges or the actual wall would start to fall in.  I wasn't upset with him though, I just wanted him to think that I was still upset.  Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment