Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy, Busy

I was quite the little "busy bee" in my dreams last night. Maybe it was just one dream, but it seemed to go on a long time with different segments. It seemed real, as I was unaware that I was dreaming until I woke up.

I was so exhausted yesterday. I fell asleep on the couch not long after I put the kids to bed. I was awoken by my husband calling on the telephone at mid-night to check in with us. I - almost incoherently - talked to him on the phone for a few minutes as I made my way to our bed. No sooner had I said goodnight, that I fell asleep.

I woke up this morning at 5:59am... 1 minute prior to my alarm clock going off. I sat there and watched the clock so that I could quickly turn it off as soon as it struck 6:00. Of course, both the kids were in the bed with me, which was even more reason to stop the alarm as quickly as possible.

Anyway, my dream: I remembered details as soon as I woke up, but now, about 5 hours later, I can only recall flashes of information. I remember interacting with lots of people and something was right in my face several times, though i don't remember what it was.

I need to log the dreams as soon as I wake up. I just didn't have time this morning. I was rushing around the house trying to get my 5-year old ready for school, my 2-year old dressed, and myself showered and dressed. Plus we all had to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment